When you place an order with Emma Hall Designs it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms & conditions.
1. If any details on your Booking Form are incorrect then please inform us as soon as possible.
2. The booking fee of £50 (which is deducted off the total cost) is non refundable.
3. Once the booking fee is paid your booking is confirmed on the date and at the venue provided.
Your next payment is 8 weeks prior to the wedding and the final payment is 1 week prior to the wedding. We do however accept early payments and easy payment schemes.
4. Please note that any cancellations will loose any payments already made as refunds are down to the discression of Emma Hall Designs.
5. You the customer are solely responsible for all items hired from us before, during, and after use.
6. Any items that are lost, stolen or damaged with be charged at cost price at the discession of Emma Hall Designs.
7. It is the lead contacts responsibility to ensure that the hired items are fully covered by either their own insurance or the venues insurance with regard to public liability.
8. We do not take any responsibility of claims made by any person for the death, personal injury or venue damage caused by or in conjunction with the use of our hired items.
9. During your event the hired items remain the property of Emma Hall Designs.
10. Emma Hall Designs has their own Public Liability Insurance.
11. We cannot provide a refund or compensation in the event of force majore, this includes but is not limited to severe weather conditions, flooding, tornadoes, earthquakes, heavy snowfall and other events beyond our control.
1. Some sweets may contain or have traces or nut's. Sweets are prepared in an area where nuts are used. Sweets also may have been in contact with other sweets that contain nuts.
2. Emma Hall Designs will not be held responsible for any issues resulting in food allergies.
3. Plastic bags and sweets wrappers can cause a choking hazard and should be keep away from small children or used under adult supervision.
4. We will not be held responsible for any safety issues which may occur from the consumption of our sweets.
1. Invitations are paid for in full at the point of ordering them. All other "on the day" stationery can be paid for in the usual terms (8 weeks/1 week prior to wedding).
2. The person ordering the stationery is responsible for proof reading the stationery prior to print. This is usually done via email.
3. Refunds and down the the discression of Emma Hall Designs.
4. The lead time from the point of ordering is usually 4-6 weeks, however if items are required sooner than this please contact us for current availability.
5. We reserve the right to change our prices without prior notice however any increase would not affect any confirmed orders.
6. We understand that personal privacy is important and therefore all personal information provided to us, will not be supplied to any third party without prior consent.
7. Due to the handmade nature of the stationery, our products contain small parts and are not suitable for children.
8. We will not be held responsible for damaged caused during postage to guest.
Jewellery & Tiaras
1. All my Bridal Tiaras and Wedding Jewellery are handmade to order specifically for you, to your design. There is no extra charge for this bespoke service.
2. No money is taken at the point of ordering your bespoke piece, payment is made on collection once you are 100% happy with the items.
3. All Tiaras are made from Silver Plated or Gold Plated Wire. Due to the nature of silver and silver plated items they will if left in the air slowly tarnish over time. To keep items at there best before your big day try to avoid handling too much and keep the item boxed in tissue paper and away from any moisture. Spray hairspray and perfume before adding your jewellery or tiara.
4. You can hire or buy all out jewellery or tiaras, new ear wires are used on earrings if hired due to hygiene reasons.
5. Silver plated wire is used unless it states that it is Sterling Silver.
6. We tend to use Swarovski Crystals and Swarovski Crystal Pearls unless stated.